|Project name:||CluStrat - Boosting innovation through new cluster concepts in support of emerging issues and cross-sectoral themes|
|Programme:||Central Europe (www.central2013.eu)|
|Schedule:||október 2011 – september 2014|
|Project web page:||www.clustrat.eu|
This project is implemented through the CENTRAL EUROPE Programme co-financed by the ERDF.
- o develop and test a joint strategy on new cluster concepts in support of emerging economic sectors/branches, cross technology and cross-sectoral themes.
- To enable policy to create enhanced framework conditions, so that clusters can better exploit emerging technology & market opportunities through innovative and transnational approaches.
- To improve competitiveness of the Central European economies and to deliver benefits for innovation policy makers, implementing bodies, enterprises & research organisations.
- WP 1 – Project management and coordination
- WP 2 – Communication and dissemination
- WP 3 – Establish a policy dialogue in Central Europe on new cluster concepts and cluster cooperation
- WP 4 – Mapping of cluster potentials regarding emerging sectors and cross-sectoral themes
- WP 5 – Strategy development for new cluster concepts
- WP 6 – Implement pilot actions and elaborate action plans