Implementation outputs of the IDC (ESC)
- projects and supplies of automation and manipulation technology, operation and inter-operation manipulation for production technologies
- projects and implementation of new production programmes for AT+R components, such as drives, positioning modules, technological heads, visual, sensoric and monitoring units, measurement and control systems and testing and diagnostic technology systems for the development and production of AT+R components
- projects and supplies of mobile platforms for the industrial and service robotics, sensor technology, multi-agent security and monitoring systems
- projects and supplies for automated and robotized technological workplaces and production systems in mechanical engineering technologies
- projects and supplies for the preparation of mutual production co-operations of cluster members, participation of international partners and strategic investors in the development of AT+R specialisations in the regions of Prešov, Košice and Žilina
Example of Activities of AT+R Cluster Members
- selected areas as an example of common activities of members of the AT+R Cluster in the development, research, designing and implementation of automated production systems.